By Karen S. Fredricks
Read Online or Download Act! X for dummies PDF
Best nonfiction_6 books
- Stochastic Processes - Formalism and Applns
- Simplicial and Modular Aspects of String Dualities [thesis]
- Controlled Natural Language: Workshop on Controlled Natural Language, CNL 2009, Marettimo Island, Italy, June 8-10, 2009. Revised Papers
- Paul on Marriage and Celibacy: The Hellenistic Background of 1 Corinthians 7, 2nd Edition
- Sufism: The Formative Period (New Edinburgh Islamic Surveys)
Extra info for Act! X for dummies
You can specify the colors, fonts, and graphics in the layout as well as the position and order of fields. If the database Administrator creates new fields for the database, he needs to add them to a layout. In Chapter 13, I explain how you can create your own customized layouts in one of the following ways: ߜ Modify the contact, company, and group layouts or create your own layouts to suit your needs. There’s no right or wrong layout — only the layout that you prefer. For example, maybe the Sales Department needs to see one set of fields, but the Customer Service Department needs to see an entirely different group of fields and wants them to appear in a specific order.
A lazy person uses ACT! because he knows it’s more fun to play than to work. So what kinds of businesses use ACT!? All kinds. ߜ Large businesses that want to improve communication among employees ߜ Small businesses that have to rely on a small staff to complete a multitude of tasks ߜ Businesses of all sizes looking for software that can automate their business and make them more productive in less time ߜ Businesses looking to grow by marketing to their prospects ߜ Businesses looking to retain their current customers by providing an excellent level of customer service and developing lasting relationships 11 12 Part I: The Opening ACT!
8. Double-check your answers carefully, make the appropriate changes (if any), and then click Finish. The newly created database opens. When you’re ready to add contacts to the database, head to Chapter 4. You don’t need to use the wizard every time you want to create a new, blank database. If you already set your preferences (see the upcoming section, “Giving ACT! the Preferential Treatment”), you can create a new, blank database by simply doing the following: 1. Choose File➪New Database from any of the ACT!
Act! X for dummies by Karen S. Fredricks