By D. Harats
Offering additional stories within the prevention and therapy of coronary artery illness, this e-book brings jointly the data gathered long ago decade about the position of immunity within the initiation and perpetuation of atherosclerosis. a robust staff of foreign participants summarize the various features of the interrelationship among the immune method and atherosclerosis.
Read Online or Download Atherosclerosis and Autoimmunity PDF
Similar nonfiction_3 books
Miracle medications store lives and straightforwardness ache, yet for profit-motivated businesses, the miracle is the money they generate. .. at any cost. Billions of bucks in earnings will make women and men do many things--lie, cheat, even kill. now one appealing lady should be stuck within the move fireplace among ethics and gains.
Heteropterans usually reason a wide selection and big variety of difficulties for people - from time to time on a catastrophic scale. The 37,000 defined species of this suborder together with many pests, sickness transmitters, and nuisances exist around the world, causing harm on plants, forests, orchards, and human existence.
- New Literacies: Changing Knowledge in the Classroom, 2nd Edition
- The Complete Works of Edgar Allan Poe (Volume 17); Poe and His Friends. Letters Relating to Poe
- Consciousness and Intentionality
- Insect hydrocarbons
- Designing a Market Basket for NAEP
Additional info for Atherosclerosis and Autoimmunity
Association of serum antibodies to heat-shock protein 65 with carotid atherosclerosis. Lancet 1993;341:255-259. Mayr M, Metzler B, Kiechl S, Willeit J, Schett G, Xu Q, Wick G. Endothelial cytotoxicity mediated by serum antibodies to heat shock proteins of Escherichia coli and Chlamydia pneumoniae: immune reactions to heat shock proteins as a possible link between infection and atherosclerosis. Circulation 1999;99:1560-1566. Xu Q, Schett G, Seitz CS, Hu Y, Gupta RS, Wick G. Surface staining and cytotoxic activity of heat-shock protein 60 antibody in stressed aortic endothehal cells.
9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. Ross R. The pathogenesis of atherosclerosis: a perspective for the 1990s. Nature 1993; 362;801-809. Ross R. Atherosclerosis-an inflammatory disease. N Engl J Med 1999;340:115-126. Gimbrone MA. Vascular endothelium: an integration of pathophysiologic stimuli in atherosclerosis. Am J Cardiol 1995;75:67B-70B. Steinberg D. Modified forms of low-density Hpoprotein and atherosclerosis. J Intern Med 1993;233:227-232 . Witztum JL, Steinberg D. Role of oxidized low density lipoprotein in atherogenesis.
70. Hoppichler F, Lechleitner M, Traweger C, Schett G, Dzien A, Sturm W, Xu Q. Changes of serum antibodies to heat-shock protein 65 in coronary heart disease and acute myocardial infarction. Atherosclerosis 1996;126:333-338. 71. Birnie DH, Holme ER, McKay IC, Hood S, McColl KE, Hillis WS. Association between antibodies to heat shock protein 65 and coronary atherosclerosis. Possible mechanism of action of Helicobacter pylori and other bacterial infections in increasing cardiovascular risk. EurHeart J 1998;19:387-394.
Atherosclerosis and Autoimmunity by D. Harats